AcuTech is hosting a free webinar on June 16, 2 p.m. – 3: 15 p.m. EDT, to discuss the impacts of COVID-19 on process safety management and risk management.
Topics will include:
- How process safety is affected
- Challenges for compliance with OSHA PSM and EPA RMP
- Process safety management during "back to work"
- Legal ramifications of COVID-19 on OSHA and EPA compliance
- Practical guidance managing these issues
Webinar speakers are:
- David A. Moore, PE, CSP, President & CEO, AcuTech Group, Inc. - Moore is the founder, president and CEO of the AcuTech Consulting Group. Moore has over 40 years of experience in process safety and risk management. He is a frequent speaker and advisor to many corporations handling highly hazardous materials. Moore has reportedly taught process safety and chemical security courses to many of the world’s largest corporations.
- Eric J. Conn, Partner, Conn Maciel Carey, LLP - Conn is a founding partner of Conn Maciel Carey and chair of the firm’s national OSHA Workplace Safety Practice Group. His practice focuses exclusively on issues involving occupational safety and health law with an emphasis on OSHA PSM and EPA RMP. Conn practiced for more than a decade alongside the former first general counsel of the OSH Review Commission.
- Dr Anil Gokhale, P.E., Director of Projects, CCPS - Gokhale is director of projects at Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS). He is responsible for all projects, programs and educational offerings from CCPS. He is well published in referred journals. His 35+ years of experience spans the globe. Before joining CCPS over 3 years ago, he held various positions in the industry, spanning both technical leadership and business executive roles.
For more information, visit: www.acutech.com