BJM Pumps releases new XP-SKG explosion-proof, electric submersible pumps. XP-SKG pumps are specifically designed for tough conditions where explosion-proof, FM C/US approved (Class I, Division 1, Group C & D) is needed.
- Rad-Ax Dual Shredding Technology featuring radial and axial shredding elements designed to obliterate tensile fabrics and other difficult solids in municipal and industrial wastewater applications.
- All shredding elements constructed of hardened 440C stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness of 55C plus.
- Shredding system efficiency to alleviate potentially high surge load to the motor.
- Efficient, high solids passage impeller and volute design, coupled to a high torque 4-pole motor. (2, 3 & 5 HP)
- Trimmed Impellers – two trims offered for each SKG model to expand hydraulic coverage.
- Oil-lubricated, double mechanical seals and separate lip seal design to protect motor.
- Heavy duty SOOW power and sensor cable - construction provides motor lead and sensor lead cable protection.
- The hardened impeller and suction cover materials provide maximum wear resistance for long service life.
- (NEMA) Class F motor insulation and 1.15 service factor allow for higher service loading.
- Additional motor protection through Seal Minder seal leak detection system and motor thermal sensor switches embedded in motor windings. The automatic motor thermal switch turns the pump motor off if the temperature and/or amp draw rises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- GPM to 410. Heads to 42'.
Typical applications for the XP-SKG pumps include food processing plants, in digested sludge wastewater, at shopping malls, prisons, tank farm moats, airports, trailer parks, distilleries, campgrounds, battery recycling and bottling plants.