Magnetrol Launches Pulsar Model R96 Non-Contact Radar Transmitter
Magnetrol International launches the Pulsar Model R96 Non-Contact Radar Transmitter. Virtually unaffected by the presence of vapors or air movement within a vessel’s free space, according to the company, the two-wire, loop-powered, 6 GHz radar transmitter measures liquid media in process conditions ranging from calm product surfaces and water-based media to turbulent surfaces and aggressive hydrocarbon media.
The Pulsar Model R96 offers:
- Signal processing for accuracy and reliability.
- A measurement range of 130 feet (40 meters).
- Advanced diagnostics with automatic waveform capture and data logging.
- A device type manager (DTM) with field configuration and troubleshooting capabilities.
- SIL 2 suitability with a safe failure fraction (SFF) of 92.7%.
- HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus digital outputs.