Through its business unit Solys, Veolia Water Technologies launches the Sirion Pro range, a simplified version of the Sirion RO range. A compact, plug-and-play system that integrates Aquavista digital services, Sirion Pro reportedly enables high-quality industrial process water production.
Sirion Pro is capable of removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles, according to the company. Applicable to most industrial sectors and reuse applications projects, 11 models cover permeate flow rates from 100 to 5,000 l/h.
New features include:
- Modern 7" touchscreen HMI
- Easy to integrate into standardized treatment lines
- Easy transportation: the membrane pressure vessel length has been reduced to one meter.
- Fast commissioning: upgraded design does not require dismantling and reassembly on-site; system starts-up within two hours.
- User-friendly service with the instrumentation and valves at the front of the unit offer easy maintenance and operation.
- New controller VEOLIA RO40: can monitor and control locally with the HMI or remotely with Aquavista digital services.
- Packaged with service contract through Veolia worldwide service network