PAS Global, part of Hexagon, announces the availability of Cyber Integrity 7.2, “a leap forward” in visualizing, comprehending and directing resources to mitigate vulnerability risk, according to the company. Cyber Integrity 7.2 enables users to rapidly identify the highest risk assets, expediently prioritize and select a remediation method while deploying remediation assets and adhering to best practices with closed loop documentation. Cyber Integrity 7.2 provides the following capabilities:
● Reduces the attack surface and quickly conducts remediations in the order that reduces the greatest risk.
● Develops an enterprise-wide, holistic image of vulnerability risk and develops enhanced risk-based decision-making.
● Maintains situational awareness of the attack surface and vulnerability severity, aging and propagation paths as they relate to known weaknesses in the infrastructure.
● Rapidly identifies locations in the environment with the highest number of vulnerabilities while simultaneously considering the patching level of various assets.
● Instantly reviews meaningful and actionable data regarding patches and upgrades paths providing the highest value.