The Heinkel Inverting Filter Centrifuge features a filter cloth that is axially moveable. This allows the filter cloth to be inverted while under rotation, which completely discharges the solids, leaving the filter cloth free of residual cake heel while maintaining a totally-enclosed gastight system, according to the company.
The Heinkel Inverting Filter Centrifuge offers thin cake filtering, and PAC direct contact drying of the material in one machine.
Product advantages include:
- Homogenous cake structure
- Low consumption of cake washing medium
- Automatic operation and cake discharge
- No special foundation required
- Easy mount through the wall for clean room installations