The updated VelocityEHS Mobile App empowers employees to conduct inspections and observations from their mobile devices, even when offline. The app allows workers to instantly report incidents, near misses and hazards – with or without internet connectivity – via a smartphone or tablet device.
With the updated release, users of the VelocityEHS Mobile App can:
- Eliminate the fuss and expense of paper checklists.
- Save time and reduce administrative burden.
- Conduct an inspection anywhere and sync over Wi-Fi or cellular data as soon as a connection is available.
- Perform behavior-based safety observations in the field and on the floor from their devices, eliminating the need for paper observation cards.
- Communicate more efficiently by using the device’s camera and voice-to-text features.
- Reduce risk and create accountability by immediately assigning action items to correct deficiencies.
- Automatically share the results of inspections with their team.
The VelocityEHS mobile app works seamlessly with the company’s comprehensive, cloud-based EHS management software platform, according to the company, and is available to VelocityEHS customers for iPad and iPhone (iOS 8 and later) and Android smartphones and tablets (4.4 and later) from the App Store and Google Play at no additional cost.