Rembe introduces the Q-Flap NX inlet explosion isolation valve, the latest generation of inlet isolation valves to prevent explosion propagation through ductwork. The Q-Flap NX features magnets that hold the flap open and significantly reduce the pressure drop across the valve. This means that the suction from the dust collector only moves the product, saving energy since fans require less horsepower and product flow is improved by the dramatic reduction in pressure drop.
In addition, the optimal system design allows for up to two elbows in ductwork prior to valve installation, which eases the retrofitting process. The optional auto cleaning feature reduces downtime and speeds up cleaning.
• Meets or exceeds NFPA standards requirements
• Available in carbon steel or stainless steel construction
• Valve sizes range from three inches to 40 inches.
• Accumulation sensor is integrated as a standard feature.
• Compatible with metal dust processes