T&D Corporation introduces 2 Channel Temperature Data Logger Model TR-71nw.
The TR-71nw supports automated, error-free data collection, remote monitoring and alerting with a simple ethernet LAN connection.
- 2 channel temperature monitoring
- Ethernet connection to a Local Area Network
- Automatic uploads to TandD's web storage service through the Internet
- Web based alert emails
- Free ThermoWeb app for both iOS and Android
- Easy setup with software via USB connection
- Web based and local data archiving
- Accepts power over ethernet or runs on 2 x AA batteries for up to 1.5 years
The TR-71nw measurement .range is -40 to 110°C (supplied sensor) or -60 to 155°C (optional sensor: fluoropolymer coated type) with resolution of 0.1°C. Measurement units can be in centigrade or fahrenheit.