aeSolutions Releases aeShield V4.0
aeSolutions releases aeShield V4.0 with aeFacilitator, the latest version of its safety lifecycle management platform. aeShield paired with aeFacilitator enables different personnel/groups throughout organizations to transfer data to support the entire process safety lifecycle from hazard analysis through management of change (MOC) and back, according to the company. aeShield is designed to drive continuous risk reduction in the oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical and specialty chemical industries.
aeShield with aeFacilitator centralizes critical process safety information, consolidating the number of tools used throughout the lifecycle and optimizing data accessibility across an organization, according to the company. aeShield V4.0 with aeFacilitator new functionality Includes:
· Editor to override SIF targets when not generating target from traditional LOPA methodology.
· Configurable severity types and reporting options by severity.
· Additional health meters to further analyze bypass, demand and spurious trips.
· Enhanced SRS datasheets editor including templates for faster development and reusability.
· Upgraded SRS datasheet including color coding and mapping to IEC 61511 sub-clauses.
· Improved aeFacilitator interface and advanced reporting.