Dekra Insight invites safety professionals to participate in the first Global Process Safety Training & Competency Survey, which looks to benchmark challenges and trends across industrial sectors and company size. DEKRA Insight aims to shine the light on process safety training needs and competence gaps in process industries.
Data being gathered includes:
- What are the biggest process safety training challenges?
- What are the top leading indicators of process safety performance?
- What are the biggest competency gaps at organizations?
- What is driving the themes for process safety competence development?
- What are the learning methodologies preferred for developing process safety competency?
Survey respondents will have early access to survey results spanning top multinationals from around the globe, and other safety leaders with similar responsibilities and experience in safety.
So far, over 650 people have participated in the survey, according to Dekra Insight.
For more information, visit: http://dkra.in/pQmV30dJw8p