1660254003718 Figure8

2013 Salary Survey Fig 8 Public Opinion

April 3, 2013
Public opinion doesn't matter to most chemical engineers, according to the 2013 Salary Survey.
2013 Salary Survey Public Opinion

Figure 8. One modest change from previous results — instead of an even split among respondents, more chemical engineers (54%) say they aren’t too concerned or show no concern at all about public opinion of the industry. The other 46% say they’re somewhat or very concerned.

Read the entire story >> 2013 Salary Survey: Salaries Aren't Leveling Off

Sponsored Recommendations

Keys to Improving Safety in Chemical Processes (PDF)

Many facilities handle dangerous processes and products on a daily basis. Keeping everything under control demands well-trained people working with the best equipment.

Get Hands-On Training in Emerson's Interactive Plant Environment

Enhance the training experience and increase retention by training hands-on in Emerson's Interactive Plant Environment. Build skills here so you have them where and when it matters...

Managing and Reducing Methane Emission in Upstream Oil & Gas

Measurement Instrumentation for reducing emissions, improving efficiency and ensuring safety.

Micro Motion 4700 Coriolis Configurable Inputs and Outputs Transmitter

The Micro Motion 4700 Coriolis Transmitter offers a compact C1D1 (Zone 1) housing. Bluetooth and Smart Meter Verification are available.