Dräger, global provider of medical and safety technology, releases the Dräger X-site Live, a state-of-the-art area monitoring kit for gas and radiation hazard monitoring, according to the company. The X-site Live offers both gas and radiation detection as well as integration with FirstNet, a nationwide wireless broadband network that provides priority and preemption for first responders and those who support them.
The Dräger X-site Live comes integrated with a number of practical features and smart benefits, according to the company, including:
- FirstNet network interface for reliable public safety communications
- Smart gateway for Wi-Fi and cellular communication in the cloud
- A removable X-am 8000 for personal gas monitoring detection that displays up to seven gases at one time
- Live readings that can be sent back to a central monitoring station
- Radiation detection that can also be removed for personal use
- Easy configurability allowing the kit to be up and running in minutes
X-site Live provides applications across multiple areas including fire services, venue protection and hazardous response. The X-site Live is a collaboration between Draeger, Inc. and Safe Environment Engineering, Valencia, California.