Magnetrol Introduces Eclipse Model 706 GWR Transmitter
Magnetrol International releases the Eclipse Model 706 guided wave radar (GWR) transmitter configured with Modbus protocol. The Modbus communications protocol is widely used in the unconventional oil and gas industry, where the Eclipse offers advanced liquid and interface level control.
Eclipse Model 706 loop-powered, 24 VDC transmitters are designed with GWR technology. The 706 offers high-performance solutions suited for wellhead equipment including separators and oil tanks.
According to Magnetrol, Eclipse Model 706 offers multiple benefits:
- Fast start-up and stabilization times reduce energy consumption.
- Accurate top level and interface measurement enable precise tank capacity control.
- Powerful diagnostics and data storage enable efficient remote monitoring.
- Complete probe line ensures reliable performance regardless of media.
- Compatibility with industry standard RTUs.