Metering Pump Now Available With VFD/Motor Controls
Moyno, Inc., manufacturer of Moyno progressing cavity pumps, now offers the Moyno Metering Pump with new pumping elements and new, integral variable frequency drive (VFD)/motor controls. These new features are said to help expand the scope of metering applications and enhance economical and efficient performance when metering low-flow liquids in a wide range of processing applications including dosing, sampling and metering. The integral VFD/motor controls will improve metering accuracy and repeatability, according to the company.
The progressing cavity design of the Moyno Metering Pump results in a smooth flow free from pulsations and variations in velocity and volume to prevent material waste or mixture imbalance. Additional advantages and features of the new line-up of Moyno Metering Pumps include:
• Capacities from 0.1 to 400 GPH
• Precise flow control at low rpm
• All close-coupled pumps are stainless steel
• Simple, on-site maintenance for reduced downtime
• Pressures to 300 psi
• Handles simple drive function commands to demanding positioning controls
• LED external displays are visibly and ergonomically user friendly
The Moyno Metering Pump is available in bare-shaft and close-coupled configurations. All models are capable of handling a wide variety of fluids from clean, clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive fluids, solids in suspension and viscous materials.