The new MaxGuard™ high capacity cartridge product line from the Parker Process Filtration Division provides a cost-effective alternative to bag media or standard 2.5-inch cartridges for high flow applications.
Each MaxGuard cartridge handles flows to 90 gpm, significantly reducing the number of cartridges needed for large flow installations. The cartridges are designed for use in refinery and drilling industries. Applications include deep well injection, amines, commercial water and the food and beverage markets.
MaxGuard cartridges are available in polypropylene, cellulose and Nomex™ media. Features and benefits of the MaxGuard line include:
- High flow capacity means fewer cartridges and lower labor costs with change out, and allows for smaller housings and lower capital outlays;
- Heavy wall core ensures superior strength and integrated handle for fast, easy change outs;
- Positive 226 o-ring seal assures filtration integrity;
- Absolute retention ratings for critical filtration;
- All materials listed as acceptable for potable and edible contact according to CFR Title 21, and manufactured with strict quality control.