Chilworth will offer several training courses in July and August in the U.S. and Argentina.
U.S. courses include:
- A one-hour webinar on “ATEX for Americans” offered on July 18 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- A two-day training course called “Beyond Compliance Development & Implementation of PSM in the Workplace.” The class will take place July 30-31 in Princeton, N.J., 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A one-hour webinar on “Mitigating Secondary Dust Explosions” on Aug. 15 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- A one-day training course entitled “PHA Team Member” to be presented on Aug. 6 in Princeton, N.J., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- A three-day “PHA Team Leader” training course Aug. 27-29 in Princeton, N.J., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
In Argentina, Chillworth will offer courses on:
- Maintenance and Supervision in Hazardous Areas
- Electrostatic Hazards in Process Industries
- HAZOP Risk Analysis
- Functional Safety Management
- Fundamentals of Process Safety Management
These courses will take place Oct. 30-Nov. 4 in Buenos Aires.
For more information on conference dates and details, visit www.chilworth.com/process-safety-training/event-registration.