CP50: Linde North America Inc.
The Linde Group is a gases and engineering company with more than 50,000 employees working in about 100 countries worldwide. In the 2007 financial year it achieved sales of US$17.1 bi1lion. Linde has grown dramatically throughout the years, both organically and via acquisition. Contributing to its growth was the 2006 acquisition of The BOC Group in 2006. Linde gases are used in steel production, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection and welding, as well as in food processing, glass production and electronics. It also is investing in the expansion of its Healthcare business, which makes medical gases, and i. e. medical gases, environmentally friendly hydrogen technology. Linde plants are used in a wide variety of fields, including the petrochemical and chemical industries, in refineries and fertilizer plants, in the pharmaceutical industry and to recover air gases, produce hydrogen and synthesis gases, and treat natural gas.
President and CEO
Wolfgang Reitzle was appointed CEO of the Linde Group effective Jan. 1, 2003 and as a member of its executive board effective May 10, 2002. Reitzle, who has a doctorate in metal science from the Technical University of Munich, spent more than 20 years at BMW, where he worked on technology and product development, according to Bloomberg News. While at BMW he helped develop the X5 sport-utility vehicle.
Chief Financial Officer and Employment Director
Georg Denoke primary functions include procurement, operational finance and control/investments, group accounting and reporting, group treasury, capital expenditure, mergers and acquisitions, growth and performance, risk management and tax. He has been employed with Linde since 2004.
Executive Board Member
Since March 2012, Thomas Blades has led Linde’s Americas operating segment, the global health care business unit and the Merchant & Packaged Gases (liquefied and cylinder gases) business segment. Blades previously served as CEO of Siemens AG’s oil and gas division in Duisburg, Germany, and Abu Dhabi.
For the latest financial reports, visit: http://www.linde.com/international/web/linde/like35lindecom.nsf/docbyalias/nav_investorrelations
- Linde North America Inc.
Featured content related to Linde North America Inc.
Linde North America Inc. News
- Linde White Paper Focuses on VOC Emissions Compliance for Oil and Gas Companies
- Linde Ships First Container From New Helium Facility in Qatar
- Linde to Invest More Than $200 million in Texas Air Separation Facility
- Selas Fluid Processing Changes Name
- CGA Honors Linde For Environmental Excellence
- Linde To Increase Nitrogen Capacity At Ohio plant
Linde North America Inc. Articles
- Isobutene Process Progresses
- Oxygen Boosts Performance of Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Linde Aids Algae Fuel Production; Launches Safe Specialty Gases Regulators
- Linde Partners With Air Products To Serve Dow Chemical; Aims To Deliver Better Blending Solutions
- Linde Fuels Hydrogen-Powered Vehicles; Earns ACC Responsible Care Certifications
- Air Separation Unit Gets Fast Fix