Compressor Control System Features Web-Enabled Monitoring
A state-of-the-art compressor control system with web-enabled monitoring capabilities, offering optimal protection and control.
Universal Leading Edge Technology
The Maestro Universal provides a built-in web server allowing compressor monitoring using your local intranet. Designed for easy setup, the Universal provides a convenient wizard for quick configuration.
Over the life of a centrifugal compressor, the Universal provides significant annual savings in operating costs by providing more precise control.
• Control Methods
• Auto/Dual Designed for operational efficiency
• Constant Pressure Designed for constant pressure requirements
• Mass Flow control Designed for constant flow requirements
• Windows CE driven system includes a built-in web server and setup wizard for quick configuration
• Able to handle multiple stages and designed for many makes and models of compressors
• 10” color graphic display provides easy monitoring with reduced glare
• Built-in USB port for system configuration and data logging
• Capable of monitoring and controlling the total system across multiple units
- Networking software available for automation
- Operation Scheduler available to reduce pressure during non-production periods, minimizing energy usage
- Ability to start and stop compressors as needed
• Seamless integration with customer host systems
• Global design to conform to worldwide standards and languages
• Main logic module contains up to: 30 digital inputs, 33 digital outputs, 39 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs, 10 RTD inputs and a motor current input