Variable Speed Pump Controller Manages Up To Four Pumps
ITT’s new Bell & Gossett Technologic 502 variable speed pump controller utilizes the latest generation hardware platform with advanced pumping software and proven algorithms to create a smarter, more cost-efficient and energy-saving pump system for HVAC and pressure booster applications.
The new 502 integrated pump controller and adjustable frequency drive offers new features that increase ease of set-up and menu navigation, lengthen equipment life and lower operating costs:
• Control of up to four parallel pumps
• Four analog inputs for a combination of zone sensors, flow sensors and suction sensors
• Customized algorithms to handle the entire range of pumping applications, including secondary, tertiary, hot water, chilled water and pressure boosting
• Program safeguards against damaging hydraulic conditions, such as pump flow surges, hunting and system over-pressurization
• Local and remote start/stop capability
• RS-485 Communications
• Plain English diagnostic display with soft-touch keypad switches
• Designed to provide equipment payback in one to three years
As part of Bell & Gossett’s commitment to green energy-efficient solutions, the Technologic 502 variable speed pump controller reduces its environmental impact through energy-saving efficiency and water conservation. The Technologic 502 contributes to LEED certification and may also qualify for economic stimulus rebate or local power company incentives.