Temperature Data Logger Is Watertight
Dickson’s stainless steel case data loggers are designed for monitoring temperatures of chemical inventory and chemical processing operations with hot or wet conditions.
These Takes-the-Heat Watertight Temperature Data Loggers (HT 200) and Piercing Probe Models (HT 220/HT 225) feature:
- Watertight, food grade, HACCP- and FDA-compliant stainless steel cases
- Temperature resistant up to 257°F / 125°C
- Extra-sturdy reinforced probes in HT 220 and HT 225 models
- User replaceable one-year batteries
- USB-enabled high-speed data downloading