AESolutions Delivers ISA Training Courses
aeSolutions announced that it has signed an agreement to market and deliver the International Society of Automation’s (ISA) series of safety, cybersecurity and alarm management courses. The agreement allows aeSolutions to offer the following ISA courses throughout North America:
· EC-50CT – Introduction to Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) for the Process Industry
· EC-50 – Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) – Design, Analysis, and Justification
· EC-52 – Advanced Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Selection
· EC-54 – Advanced Design and SIL Verification
· IC32C – Introduction to ICS Security and the ANSI/ISA-62443 Standards
· IC32 – Using the ANSI/ISA-62443 Standards to Secure Your Control System
· IC39 – Introduction to the Management of Alarm System
· ES15 – Boiler Control Systems Engineering
· ES16 – BMS Engineering using NFPA 85 & ISA77
Several of these courses are part of ISA’s Safety and Cybersecurity Certificate Programs (ISA84/IEC61511 Safety Instrumented Systems and ISA99/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity), which allow participants to obtain certificates to demonstrate competency in the ISA/IEC standards and associated engineering techniques and procedures.
The ISA approved instructors for the training courses include aeSolutions’ safety, cybersecurity and alarm management experts Mike Scott, John Cusimano and John Bogdan. The first courses (EC50 and IC32) are scheduled for the week of July 7 in Anchorage, AK.
For more information, visit: www.aesolns.com