ISPE Releases Baseline Guide, Risk-MaPP
Risk-MaPP provides a scientific risk-based approach, based on ICH Q9, to manage the risk of cross contamination in order to achieve and maintain an appropriate balance between product quality and operator safety.
A Live Webinar entitled "Risk-MaPP: What Is It and Why You Need It" will be held on Sept. 14 as an introduction for professionals not yet familiar with, or who seek a better understanding of, the importance of Risk-MaPP. The webinar is a prerequisite to upcoming conference sessions, and should be attended by conference delegates for maximum understanding. A recorded version of the webinar will also be available in late September.
Upcoming conference events featuring Risk-MaPP include:
• ISPE Brussels Conference: Sept. 20-23; Brussels, Belgium
• ISPE Risk-MaPP Conference: Oct. 4-5 Washington D.C.
• Japan Conference: Oct. 21-22; Tokyo, Japan
• Singapore Conference, Oct. 25-26; Singapore
• ISPE 2010 Annual Meeting: Nov. 7-10, Orlando
For more information, visit: http://www.ispe.org/Risk-MaPP.