Workshop Aims To Increase Profitability Via Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis
ABB and the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) are offering a complimentary half-day workshop on May 7 from 7:30 a.m. to noon. The workshop, entitled "Proven steps for increasing profitability through Reliability Centered Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis," will be held at the ABB Executive Offices in Warminster, Pa.
The interactive workshop is said to enable attendees to learn through examples, discussion and workbooks. Space is limited.
According to the companies, you will learn how to:
• Achieve bottom-line benefits of Reliability Centered Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis
• Avoid common Reliability Centered Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis pitfalls
• Understand the root cause of success
• Create a root cause culture
• Ensure sustainable results
This is a complimentary workshop for SMRP members. For non-SMRP members, this workshop costs $125 and includes a 1-year SMRP membership. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.