NewAge Industries Expands Clearflo Ag-47 Tubing
Clearflo Ag-47 antimicrobial tubing from NewAge Industries is now available in an additional seven sizes, expanding its range up to 1” I.D. The NSF-listed tubing protects liquids from harmful bacteria that can result in taste transfer, odors and illnesses and is designed for applications such as beverage and dairy transfer, food processing, water lines, medical devices and clean fluid transfer
Clearflo Ag-47’s antimicrobial ingredient reportedly guards against bacteria such as E. coli, listeria, salmonella, legionella, MRSA, campylobacter and pseudomonas. It is effective in applications where there is infrequent use of fluids in warm or humid conditions and the tubing does not have an opportunity to dry thoroughly between uses. This is particularly important in applications where the tubing is submerged in fluid, according to the company.
Clearflo Ag-47’s features include:
- National Sanitation Foundation listed (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- No phthalates, latex or animal-derived ingredients
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Transparent for visual flow contact
- Suited for food and beverage applications including non-fatty aqueous, milk and alcoholic products
- Heat sealable
- REACH and RoHS compliant
Clearflo Ag-47 offers a Shore A hardness value of 74 ±5 and withstands temperatures from -40°F to 125°F (-40°C to 52°C). It is available in 17 sizes ranging from 1/8” through 1” I.D. New sizes include 1/8”, 5/8”, 3/4” and 1” I.D. with various wall thicknesses.