Fluke Introduces 370 FC Series Clamp Meters
Fluke Connect-enabled 370 FC Series Clamp Meters log measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults without the need for the technician to be present. The measurements are then wirelessly transmitted to the Fluke Connect app and automatically uploaded to the cloud, keeping technicians outside the arc flash zone and away from dangerous moving machinery.
The CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety-rated clamp meters capture a wide range of measurements with a single tool, including:
- Proprietary in-rush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it;
- Integrated variable frequency drive low pass filter (376 FC and 375 FC models only) for accurate motor drive measurements;
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals;
- 500 mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories (376 FC and 375 FC models only);
- Expanded measurement range to 2500 A AC with the iFlex flexible current probes, which provide access to large conductors in tight spaces.
As part of Fluke Connect, technicians can wirelessly transmit measurement data from the 370 FC Series clamp meters and other test tools to their smartphones for secure storage on the Fluke Cloud and team access from the field. With the Fluke Connect smartphone app, technicians can combine measurement data from multiple Fluke Connect test tools to create and share reports from the job site via email and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive video calls.