Tank Level Gauges Are Suite for Cryogenic/Liquefied Gas Applications
Mid-West Instrument, Inc. introduces a line of tank level gauges specifically designed for cryogenic/liquefied gas for both stationary and mobile applications. The 115/116 gauges feature a dry bellows design with internal bi-directional relief valves with no liquid fill required to protect the unit from over-range. The 115/116 gauges are also ideal for the He and H2 service. LHe and LH2 range gauges are 30 lbs lighter than the competition allowing more product to be transported. DP ranges from 0-10 H2O to 0-415 H2O (0-25 mbar to 0-1 bar).
Additional benefits include:
- Drop-in replacement for existing units
- Works for vertical or horizontal tanks
- Custom dial faces (logo, dual or tri scale)
- Customer approved cleaning for oxygen (available)
- Two week delivery on standard units