Waukesha Cherry-Burrell announces its new 2-piece valve control module release. Shipping early first quarter of 2006, WCB will include the new valve control module with all of the W-Series Single and Double Seat Valves. Compared to the previous 3-piece module with stainless steel cap, acrylic lens and stainless steel base, the new 2-Piece Module has an easy screw-on acrylic top, stainless steel base and upgraded features.
- Lift off design - no disassembly or electrical disconnection required to remove.
- Three set-screws secure module to actuator.
- Up to (3) solenoids available. Extra solenoids can power other nearby valves.
- Accommodates all current switch options - plus the new Set & Forget switch (that provides up to (3) 24VDC outputs), As-I and DeviceNET.
- No tools required to set and will not vibrate out of position.
- Seat wear option for single-seat valves.
To learn more about WCB, SPX Process Equipment and its expanded product offerings and brands, visit www.spxprocessequipment.com.