Fluke Corp. is offering a new online course: Fluke Electrical Measurement Safety. It features guidance reflecting the latest information on how to minimize potential hazards when performing electrical measurements. The four-hour course is intended to provide guidance to anyone who works with electricity, including electricians, maintenance professionals, engineers, construction workers, HVAC technicians, electrical contractors and facility engineers.
The course covers seven topics from electrical standards to tools and tips:
- Risks including shock and electrocution
- NFPA, PPE and safe work practices
- Test tool standards and rating
- Inspection requirements for test equipment
- Best practices for a safer work environment
- Practical tools and tips to extend your safety
- Implementing a test tool training program
“Even simple acts involving electricity can go horribly wrong in a fraction of a second if you’re not aware of the dangers,” says Leah Friberg, global education manager for Fluke. “This new course combines guidance regarding the latest electrical standards with best practices and practical tips for electrical safety.”
Those completing the course will be awarded a certificate to acknowledge their accomplishment.
For more information, visit: visit www.fluke.com/safety