Perspectives: Automation Strategies
ARC recommends you treat a major control system upgrade or migration project as you would any strategic business opportunity. By following the process outlined in this three-part series, you will greatly enhance your project’s successful outcome. (read Part 1[sitetree_link,id=10485] and Part 2[sitetree_link,id=10661])Read More
More from this perspective...
- Nov 17, 2015Determining when to migrate to a new system and developing a process for the upgrade projects.
- Sep 29, 2015ARC Advisory Group Insight provides general guidelines.
- Aug 11, 2015ARC reviews takeaways on information-driven asset performance.
- Apr 7, 2015ARC believes they will improve simplicity, flexibility and efficiency.
- Mar 4, 2015The largest benefit to end users is the de-coupling of automation software from hardware.
- Jan 27, 2015Fast, accurate and reliable analysis of raw materials, work in process and finished product quality is critical.
- Jul 9, 2014Goal is to automate and reduce maintenance costs while sustaining benefits
- Jun 3, 2014Standards, IT technology, cloud-based solutions and advanced analytics work in concert to improve operations.
- Apr 24, 2014What you want to accomplish determines which approach is better to use.
- Mar 17, 2014Industry has an opportunity to lead the revolution.