Scale Terminals Are Easily Integrated
Mettler Toledo recently introduced the IND131/331 terminals – a new family of industrial process weighing terminals that provides maximum connectivity with smaller footprints.
The IND131/331 terminals are available in multiple enclosure styles to match any process environment, and include: IND131 DIN rail mount, IND131 J-box, IND331 panel mount, and IND331 Harsh/desk/wall mount.
The IND131/IND331 Industrial Process terminals offer the best solution for applications requiring fast data exchange with a process controller, and improved speed and efficiency by executing simple process control from the terminal. These terminals are compact and easy to integrate and set up. Their versatile form factors make them an economical solution for quick, accurate, high performance weighing for analog scales.
The IND131 and IND331 scale terminals deliver precision measurement data in a single, cost-effective package. Each terminal features:
• Support for analog scale bases
• Ultra-fast A/D conversion rate and patented TraxDSP digital filtering
• Sharp OLED (Organic LED) display readable in all light conditions
• Enclosures designed to match application environment – modular design enables multiple mounting possibilities
• Remote installation of panel display – up to 50 feet away
• Support for a wide variety of options, including DIO, additional COM port, and PLC interfaces
• Choice of AC or 24 VDC power supply
• Portable calibration and configuration settings, using SD memory card
• Scale calibration through PLC interface
• CalFREE allows scales to be calibrated without test weights
Together, these Industrial Process terminals represent the most cost-effective and application-friendly solutions for a broad range of weighing needs.