Pump Technology Boasts Reduction In Water Usage
Nash introduces its Eco-Flo CL upgrade line, which boasts it can reduce water usage by 50%.
Nash used liquid ring pumping to improve the CL design with new Eco-Flo patent-pending technology. The results, according to the company: lower operating costs and a “green” vacuum pump.
• Reduces water usage by up to 50%;
• Inlet and discharge piping are unchanged -- no process piping changes;
• Uses existing base, motor and drive;
• Potential payback of less than 12 months;
• Overhaul to exacting Nash standards at a Nash Service Center;
• Available in both cast iron and stainless steel;
• Nash warranty