Air Filter Regulator Handles Harsh Environments
ControlAir Inc. recently announced the introduction of the
● Compact and lightweight – will mount where competitive units won’t
● Second gauge port option – allows easier and lower cost mounting and plumbing connections
● Direct, pipe or bracket mounting – compatible for field replacements of other brands
● Robust Design – withstands long term field installations in harsh environments
● Superior flow characteristics – aspirator design provides excellent resistance to droop
● Low air consumption – means less cost over time to the operator
● Tapped exhaust option – for use in natural gas applications.
● Epoxy paint finish (standard feature) for additional corrosion resistance
● RoHS compliant
The Type-33- Compact Instrument Air Filter Regulator is designed specifically for use in harsh environments and provides instrument quality air to valves, pneumatic controllers, transmitters, transducers, valve positioners, air cylinders, and a wide range of pneumatic control systems. The Type-330 is ideal for petrochemical processing, oil and gas platform applications, both on and offshore; food; pulp and paper; pharmaceutical processing; pollution control; wastewater treatment and research projects.