Redesigned Catalog Features Over 1,000 Pages of Products
Red Lion Controls, Inc. unveils its Innovative Control Solutions Product Catalog, complete with over 1,000 pages detailing Red Lion’s product offerings. The redesigned catalog features a complete listing of Red Lion’s product solutions and includes specifications, images and accessories in an easy-to-reference format.
Showcasing dozens of new technologies, the catalog details solutions from Red Lion’s six product families:
- Protocol Conversion and Communications
- Modular Control and Data Acquisition
- Digital and Analog Panel Meters
- Operator Interfaces
- Signal Conditioners
- Sensors and Encoders
Newly featured products include the G3 and G3 Kadet series of operator interface panels; the PFM series of large, graphical, multi-colored LED displays; expanded offerings in the PAX and CUB5 panel meter lines; the IAMS series of universal signal conditioners; USB programming cards for PAX and CUB5 panel meters; non-contact current transducers; and 50 new thermocouple and RTD sensors.
The catalog also offers improved methods to help users determine the right product to meet their application needs. Users can look up products using one of the multiple navigation options:
- The Product Selection Guide helps users determine the correct product model based on individual application parameters.
- The Quick Spec Comparison Grid offers a side-by-side comparison of products within a group.
- The Product Replacement Guide offers functional replacement options for obsolete products.
- A historical reference of current and past Red Lion products is listed in the Product Lookup section of the catalog.
Information ranging from general product data to detailed instructions for installation and programming are clearly displayed on product information pages. Additional information, including dimensions and usage specifications such as ideal operating temperatures, are also clearly detailed.