Industrial Scale Offers Maximum Reliability and Accuracy
Sartorius introduces the Signum Supreme, a series of scales offering high overload protection, stainless steel construction, accuracy and chemical resistance. The Signum Supreme is a compact industrial scale that has been designed for use in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and chemical industries. The scale series also features a proprietary monolithic weigh cell that delivers resolutions as high as 350,000 d.
Users can choose from three application levels, a variety of resolutions and a selection of interfaces and other options. Key features and benefits include:
- “Speed-up” technology that saves the user time and money
- IP65 Wash-down protection means the scale is dust tight and protected from penetration by jets of water
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 660 pound overload protection on all models ensures accuracy in abusive environments
- Rugged construction means reliable and repeatable weighing results even under changing ambient conditions
- Memory for up to 300 products, with independent ID fields
- Optional interfaces including Ethernet, Analog, Profibus-DP and more
The display and control unit can be set-up within minutes — whether next to the weighing platform, on a column or mounted on the wall. Signum Supreme scales meet all the requirements for data transfer, including Ethernet and PLC connectivity. An optional analog/digital converter can be selected for a second weighing platform, such as a reference or bulk weigher scale.