Continuous-Duty Compressors Deliver Air Without The Noise
Quincy Compressor unveils its QT-Xtreme and PLT-Xtreme, continuous-duty reciprocating compressors with a canopy said to deliver reliable shop air without all the noise. Extremely quiet, the compressors allow for normal conversation while running and boast sound levels as low as 64 db(A) on a 5 horsepower model and 65 db(A) on a 7.5 hp unit.
Quincy Compressor’s Xtreme packaged units include specific configurations of two-stage QT splash or PLT pressure lubricated, tank-mounted compressors available in single- or three-phase power configurations. Each 5 or 7.5 horsepower Xtreme features:
• 175 psig yields greater air storage than a 150 psig rotary screw compressor
• Air-cooled aftercooler for moisture removal
• Reduced operating costs with start/stop controls
• Axial flow fan for maximum cooling
• Removable front and back panels for serviceability
• Lower maintenance cost than typical comparable rotary screw compressor
• Industry leading 5-Year True Blue Warranty
For more information, visit http://www.quincycompressor.com/Xtreme.