Tank Level Gauges Work With Cryogenic/Liquefied Gas
Mid-West Instrument, Inc. of Sterling Heights, Mich., introduces a new line of tank level gauges specifically designed for Cryogenic/Liquefied Gas for both stationary and mobile applications. The new 115/116 gauges feature a Dry Bellows design with internal bi-directional relief valves with no liquid fill required to protect the unit from over-range. The 115/116 gauges are also ideal for the He and H2 service. LHe and LH2 range gauges are 30 lbs lighter than the competition allowing more product to be transported.
DP ranges from 0-10” H2O to 0-415” H2O (0-25 mbar to 0-1 bar).
• Drop-in replacement for existing units
• Works for vertical or horizontal tanks
• 1000 PSI SWP is optimum for CO2 applications
• Custom dial faces (logo, dual or tri scale)
• Customer approved cleaning for oxygen (available)
• Two week delivery on standard units