Alarm Thermometer Offers Simultaneous Freezer and Refrigerator Monitoring
The Dickson Alarm Thermometer ensures that temperature-sensitive chemicals stored in both refrigerators and freezers will not deteriorate. Featuring tamper-resistant audible and visual alarms, the Dickson Alarm Thermometer is designed for chemical processors who are seeking cost-effective ways to maintain product quality. The device is available in either a one or two probe model (the MM120 and the MM125 respectively). Both the MM125 and MM120 models are continuous, calibrated and certified thermometers that are able to monitor temperatures from –58 to +158°F (-50 to +70°C).
The Dickson Alarm Thermometer has several features that make it cost-effective and easy to use.
- Visual alarm display that remains even if temperatures are no longer out of range, alerting supervisors to the need for remedial action.
- Alarm controls located on the back of unit, making it tamper-resistant once mounted on the outside of the refrigeration unit.
- Propylene glycol bottles for stable temperature readings.
- Large LCD screen that displays current temperatures, min/max temperatures, alarm conditions and battery levels.
- Automatic scrolling feature that shows refrigerator and freezer conditions every five seconds.