Tarby has launched a new line of replacement parts and pumps that are interchangeable with the seepex* BN series. This new general purpose industrial pump, the Titan C22 progressing cavity (PC) pump, is designed as a drop-in replacement for seepex* BN series pumps and all internal components are interchangeable. The Titan C22 promises to reduce downtime and eliminate long delays waiting for imported replacement pumps and parts. Tarby manufactures all components in the U.S. and maintains an extensive inventory of C22 parts that are readily available for immediate shipment.
The Titan C22 pumps and interchangeable replacement parts offer high quality performance at a low cost. Tarby's newest pump line can easily handle fluids from thin, flowable liquids to highly viscous materials and solids in suspension. It satisfies extensive application requirements across a broad range of industries, including chemical processing, water and wastewater, oil and gas, pulp and paper and general industrial.
Titan C22 features include:
- Flow capacities of 500 gpm (114 m3/hr)
- Pressures to 175 psi (12 bar)
- Bushed pin joint allows optimal material selection for reduced product wear
- Rotors have double the industry standard of hard chrome plating thickness
- Elastomer seals at each end of the stator for easy, inexpensive replacement
- Conventional rotor/stator designs as well as long lead geometries deliver volumetric and mechanical efficiencies
Titan C22's block design allows for a close coupled drive configuration that is compact in size and cost-effective to purchase and maintain. Tarby guarantees its Titan C22 pumps and parts with a 3-year warranty.