Adalet Wireless now offers a multi-channel wireless base radio solution as part of their industrial wireless product offering. Designed for installations requiring multiple field transmission points, the Adalet Wireless multi-channel system allows up to sixty field transmitters to communicate with up to four receiver base radios. The Adalet Wireless multi-channel wireless solution is available with 4-20mA, pressure, and temperature inputs and can be ordered as battery powered, AC or DC powered, explosionproof, or DIN Rail mountable. All process variable inputs are available through Modbus RTU.
Adalet Wireless systems are an innovative, cost cutting solution for transmitting temperature, pressure, or other data signals in explosionproof Division 1 or industrial areas. Hazardous location wiring is extremely expensive or totally unfeasible in many applications. Adalet Wireless products eliminate the need for expensive conduit and wires in hazardous or any industrial location.
This major innovation by Adalet Wireless will enable many new, creative applications in Class I, Division 1 and industrial locations. Activities such as data collecting, sensor monitoring, and process control, previously unthinkable because of constraints with hard wiring, are now possible with the Adalet Wireless link. The process control engineer can now implement solutions never before available.
Adalet Wireless systems come complete with a ruggedized Adalet explosionproof Division 1 or NEMA 4X enclosure, 4-20mA, thermocouple, RTD, or pressure transducer inputs, self contained lithium battery pack, radio transmitter and antenna. A receiver (base radio) unit and antenna is also included which can be installed in any of Adalet's cast aluminum, fiberglass, or stainless steel enclosures.
● Approved for Class I, Division 1 or industrial locations
● Signal conditioning for 4-20mA, thermocouple, RTD, or pressure transducer inputs
● Range: Up to 3000 feet with no line of sight
● Easy to use, battery powered, no set up or programming required
● Data transmit interval set at factory in the range of 1 to 60 seconds
● Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology
● License free 902-928 MHz ISM band
● Factory adjustable transmit power from 1mW to 1W
● Available inputs: 4-20mA, Thermocouple, RTD, or pressure transducer
● Available outputs: RS-232 (Modbus RTU), 4-20mA, 0-5V
● Glass dome for maximum RF signal transmission and visual inspection of status LED's
● Two ¾” NPT hubs for connection to temperature or pressure sensors
● Tank level
● PLC / RTU extensions ● Mills / quarries / factories
● Pump control ● Sensor monitoring
● Waste / wastewater ● Utilities
● Oil & gas ● Irrigation systems