Mitsubishi Electric Launches Energy-Management Website for Manufacturers
Mitsubishi Electric Automation has launched a website to address the energy challenges faced by the manufacturing sector. The new site is a dedicated resource that provides tools, white papers and energy-reduction solutions for a variety of manufacturing and commercial facilities.
Visitors to the site will gain insight into:
- Energy awareness and challenges
- Mitsubishi Electric’s four-step energy management solution
- Energy-monitoring hardware and software
- Energy key performance indicators, energy vs. production, and environmental dashboards
- How to achieve energy certification goals (Energy Star, ISO 50001, LEED)
The site also includes an energy-saving calculator and a blog. The energy microsite includes information on energy utilization in the facility layer, plant floor production equipment and processes.
For more information, visit www.mitsubishienergy.com.