Fauske & Associates recently announced the dates of its fall 2013 training courses.
The first session is a relief systems design course scheduled for Oct. 17-18. The two-day curriculum includes:
- Methodology overview
- Runaway classification
- Relief-sizing methodology
- Single- and two-phase flow overview
- Piping and nozzle sizing
- Special topics and examples.
CEUs are not offered at this time for the relief systems design course.
Process safety training courses will take place Nov. 7-8. The course will address:
- Flammability and electrostatic hazards (CEUs: 0.6)
- Dust/Flammability explosion hazards, prevention and protection practices, including NFPA and OSHA Combustible Dust National Emphasis Program (CEUs: 0.6)
For more information, www.fauske.com.