EagleBurgmann Introduces Online Seal Management System
SEPROnet is built on EagleBurgmann’s in-house SEPRO service software program that maps seal data for systems and individual plant components. Customers can access SEPROnet in real-time from any Web browser. The program features customizable evaluations and reports.
“Our SEPRO service software program provided information for our employees, but could not be accessed by our customers,” says Michael Janak, Application Engineer for Alliance Contracts at EagleBurgmann. “Now, with SEPROnet, our customers can view their entire mechanical seal population including repair updates and maintenance evaluations.”
In addition to an inventory of mechanical seals in use on-site, the software is said to help customers manage the repair process including progress of a requested repair. The software also provides statistical evaluation and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Other SEPROnet functions include:
• Easily viewed life cycle of individual machines and seals, including repair history over service life
• Automatic generation of fault reports through an email alert system
• Statistical analysis of failures and details of damage to seals
• Documentation of retrofits and technical upgrades
• Monitoring of repair costs
• Display of performance of entire systems including MTBR (mean time between repair) and functionality of individual seal types and applications
• Documentation and audit trail for improvement processes (generation of action plans, automatic email reminder function, etc.)
• Recommendations for preventive maintenance measures as well as ability to identify trends and alleviate problems before they occur
For more information, visit: http://www.eagleburgmann.com.