Pepperl+Fuchs Announces Fundamentals of Fieldbus Seminar
The seminar will cover a number of topics including physical layer constraints, communication constraints, design verification and segment troubleshooting. At the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
• Understand the basic rules and operation criteria necessary to design a fieldbus segment
• Understand how to properly install a fieldbus network and understand the importance of the physical layer attributes
• Recognize the differences, similarities and limitations of Foundation Fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA
The class runs from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. The registration cost is $350 per person, which includes materials and lunch. Attendees will receive a certificate for Professional Development Hours upon completing the course.
"Anyone who works in the field of process automation is constantly confronted with new technologies and developments that create new challenges, and these challenges also apply to topics that are well established such as fieldbus," says David Hohenstein, department manager for Hardware and Marketing. "Rapid development has taken place in these areas in recent years, and these changes and developments will continue to increase with globalization. With ongoing education and lifelong learning, process automation professionals can keep pace with these developments."
Pepperl+Fuchs will be hosting additional process automation seminars throughout 2010, including:
• Hazardous (Classified) Location Instrumentation – April 28, 2010 (St. Louis, Mo.); June 23, 2010 (Greenville, S.C.)
• The Fundamentals of Intrinsic Safety (Ex) – April 29, 2010 (St. Louis, Mo.); June 24, 2010 Greenville, S.C.)
For more information, visit: http://www.pfsolutions.info/seminars/default.jsp