Saint-Gobain YouTube Channel Features HazMat How-Tos
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics recently launched a new YouTube channel devoted to instructional training for individuals who work with hazardous materials.
The channel was created as part of a broader effort to provide fire-fighters, military and other emergency response teams with educational tools on how to effectively protect themselves, using ONESuit garments.
“Our customers work in the most dangerous environments and we’re committed to being a full-service partner for them, utilizing all modes of communication. Posting our instructional videos online offers an added level of accessibility, as the content can be viewed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," says Peter Kirk, product manager of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.
The new channel currently features five videos:
• Valve Replacement Instruction – A how-to guide on installing exhaust valves and adapters for suit pressure testing
• ONESuit Flash vs. Competition – A timed fire protection demonstration. See how Saint-Gobain’s ONESuit Flash endures the heat.
• How to Fold and Pack Suit – A quick demonstration on how to correctly fold and pack your ONESuit. Correctly storing your protective gear ensures a maximum shelf-life.
• Glove Replacement- A how-to guide for removing and installing ONEGlove Hazmat. Correct removal and installation ensures maximum protection against chemical and biological agents
• All about ONESuit- Learn about the difference that an NFPA certified hazmat suit can make.
The YouTube channel can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/SaintGobainONESuit.