Interphex 2011, which will be held at New York’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center March 29 – 31, will feature more than 650 suppliers (including more than 100 new exhibitors). The event will be segmented into four exhibit zones: Facilities; Sourcing & Services; Automation: Systems & Controls; and Manufacturing & Packaging.
The show also will host The Signature Series, a two-day lineup of programs and interviews with global experts. The series includes:
- Challenges for Continuous Processing: Moheb Nasr, director, Office of new Drug Quality Assessment, CDER, FDA; Alex Cheung, director/team leader of the Technology, Science and Operations Group, Pfizer Global Supply Division, Pfizer Inc.; Fernando Muzzio, professor Chemical Engineering, Rutgers University and president, Mixing Consultants, Inc.
- The Future for a Fully Integrated Platform: James Evans, associate director Novartis-MIT Center for Continuous Manufacturing
- Automating Stem-Cell Manufacturing: Bob Speziale, vice president Business Development, Invetech
- China: The New Pharma Frontier: Xiong Yu, vice president, China Institute for the Pharmaceutical Industry (CIPI); Feng Li, senior vice president, Advanced Pharmaceuticals. Presented in conjunction with Advanced Pharmaceuticals.
- Jim Miller on Outsourcing: Jim Miller, president and CEO, PharmSource and Outsourcing Columnist, Pharmaceutical Technology and a respected outsourcing consultant, returns to Interphex for his annual review of important trends for contract providers. This will be held in Room #1E07.
- Outsourcing Discussion: Mark Scheftel, executive director, Direct Materials Procurement, Merck Global Procurement; Peter T. Bigelow, president, North American Operations, Patheon. Moderated by Jim Miller. On the Main Stage.
For more information, visit: http://www.interphex.com