CP50: Eastman Chemical Co.
Founded in 1920 and headquartered in Kingsport, Tenn., Eastman is a Fortune 500 company with approximately 10,500 employees. The company manufactures and markets more than 1,200 chemicals, fibers and plastics worldwide.
James P. Rogers
President and Chief Executive Officer
Rogers was named executive vice president of Eastman Chemical Co. and president of Eastman Division in November 2003, the position he held at the time of his current appointment. Rogers graduated with High Distinction and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Virginia with a B.A. degree in psychology in 1973. In 1983, he received an MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. From 1973 through 1980, Rogers served in the United States Navy as a naval aviator, flying off of the U.S.S. Eisenhower, and achieving the rank of Lieutenant.
Curtis E. Espeland
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Espeland was appointed to his current position on Sept. 1, 2008. A native of Geneva, Minnesota, Espeland graduated with distinction from Iowa State University with a BBA in accounting in 1986. He received an MBA with honors in 2002 from the University of Chicagos Graduate School of Business. He completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School in 2008. Espeland is a certified public accountant. Espeland joined Eastman in 1996 and has held multiple corporate and business finance positions.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- 200 S. Wilcox Dr.
- Kingsport, Tenn. 37660-5147
Featured content related to Eastman Chemical Co.
Eastman Chemical Co. News
- Eastman Chemical to Invest $1.6 Billion in Kingsport Site
- Eastman Chemical Names Mark Costa CEO
- Eastman Launches New Line of Low Volatile Pure Monomer Resin Products
- 'Eastman Insights' Film Series Highlights Successes
- Eastman Sustainable Processing Breakthrough Wins Green Chemistry Award
- Eastman Expands Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin Facility in the Netherlands