Interested in linking to "Clamp Down on Clumping"?
You may use the Headline, Deck, Byline and URL of this article on your Web site. To link to this article, select and copy the HTML code below and paste it on your own Web site.
Tom Blackwood is director of technology for Healthsite Associates, St. Louis. E-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Blackwood, T., “Don’t let Phase Changes Faze You,” Chem. Proc., October 2005, p. 31, www.ChemicalProcessing.com/articles/2005/559.html.
2. Carr, R. L., Jr. “Evaluating Flow Properties of Solids,” Chem. Eng., p. 163 (Jan. 18, 1965).
3. Carr, R. L., Jr., “Classifying Flow Properties of Solids,” Chem. Eng., p. 69 (Feb. 1, 1965).
4. Carr, R. L., Jr., “Particle Behavior, Storage and Flow,” Publ. 68-MH-6, ASME, New York (Oct. 1968).
5. “Standard Test Method for Bulk Solids Characterization by Carr Indices,” Standard D6393-99, ASTM Intl., West Conshohocken, Pa. (1999).
6. “Comparison of Physical Property Traits of Niacin and Niacinamide,” Tech. Bulletin TPU-0402, BASF Corp., Florham Park, N. J. (2004).