Technical sessions, management forums, operations workshops, tutorials and short courses will be offered for each of the three tracks.
Chemical process industries (CPI) professionals interested in staying at the leading edge of the latest trends and technologies wont want top miss this years comprehensive Educational Conference program.
The Financially Sound Green Engineering track keeps business implications in mind, while addressing CPI topics that relate to sustainability, environmental concerns and other green issues. The Financially Sound Green Engineering track will feature sessions in:
- Improving energy efficiency
- Business and technological implications of greenhouse gas regulation
- CPI water supply conservation, reuse and treatment
- How biotechnology can work for you
- Energy efficiency through air pollution control systems
- Combustion of alternative fuels in the CPI and the effects on air pollution control
The Smooth, Safe and Secure Processes track will focus largely on ways to minimize costs and keep personnel and processes safe. Some featured sessions will include:
- Practical automation
- Wireless solutions for personnel and plant
- Smooth fluid handling and control
- Pump reliability, energy savings and vibrations
- A holistic look at plant security from the perimeter to the control room
- Using a piping system model for process safety management
The Efficient Bulk-Solids Handling portion of the Educational Conference will explain how to bring together practical expertise, including useful rules of thumb, best practices and design considerations to help in the effective handling of powder and bulk solids. Related sessions will include:
- Powder flow fundamentals
- Pneumatic conveying fundamentals
- Bulk solid feeders
- Preventing particle caking and attrition
- Transfer chute design
- Troubleshooting and solving pneumatic conveying problems
For more detailed information and Conference registration, visit www.chemshow.com/education/ or call (203) 221-9232.